Nepal and India are neighbouring countries and they both are supposed to be simply great holiday destinations. While India is exceptionally large, Nepal is quite small as compared to it, but has everything that you would want from your holiday destination. There are scores of holiday packages in India and they have been designed for various purposes including honeymoons and for children who are in their gap year. The same stands true for Nepal, that is, there are countless cheap Nepal holidays to choose from. I would not say that these India tour operators and Nepal holiday deals are not good, but I do feel that with places that have so much to offer, a tailor made holiday would be a much better choice. And is the answer to the question, why choose Nepal & India tailormade holidays.
India: The country that has it all
The Indian subcontinent has so much to offer to its visitor that it normally leaves them in a tizzy. Cheap travel to India is possible in case you decide the places that you want to visit, well in advance. The Golden triangle tour in India is very popular as they offer both India tour packages as well as tailormade holidays packages for the country.
- Best places to visit in India: Delhi, Agra, Kerala, Goa, Jammu and Kashmir, Gujarat, Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Best time to visit India: varies from place to place
What you can do while you are in India
If you contact a tour operator in India then you will get to know that there are just so many things that you can do there, that you are sure to get perplexed. To get a proper idea of what all you can do you should contact a good travel agent and tell them what you expect from the tour. The best company for this is Lumle Holidays, who are expert in devising amazing tailormade holidays that you need from India Golden triangle tours to Kerala Backwaters & Beach holidays. The most important thing is, they will help you out with everything that you need. I have made a list of the must dos while you are in India.
- Take part in the Ranthambore wildlife & jungle safaris
- Visit one of the wonders of the world that is, the Taj Mahal in India
- Take part in the adventure sports that are held at Goa and in Leh, Ladakh
- Visit some the many exotic national parks and wild life sanctuaries are present in India
- With the help of South India tours travel to Chennai and other nearby areas and take a look at the temples that are present there and the elaborate architecture that they have.
- Delhi India travel that is conducted by Golden Triangle India tours is another trip that you must be a part of, as you will get to visit all the famous places of Delhi and that at a very reasonable cost. This holiday in India is a holiday package, but you can make it tailormade holidays by inserting a few other places as well.
If you plan to honeymoon in India then the place that you need to be is Agra, Goa, Udaipur, Jodhpur etc. These places have elaborate palaces and there are many things that you will be able to do with your partner. Make sure you go for tailormade holidays so that you can explore that you and your love want.
In India, travel is inexpensive and thus you can visit different states at very reasonable costs. So you can have the time of your life when you are travelling in India and also there are many places for sightseeing which include the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Shimla, Srinagar etc.
Nepal: The land of the mighty mountains
Nepal Adventure Holidays are famous all over the world and the momentum in tourism has increased due to interest in Buddhism in Nepal. The country is filled with mountain peaks and there are cheap trekking holidays that are available. If you are under the impression that Nepal is just for adventure holidays then you are mistakes as Nepal culture tours are equally good. Nepal offers a lot more than just adventure. Below are some of the key destinations who you must consider when asking your travel agent to build a tailormade holidays.
- Best places to visit, in Nepal: Langtang, Khumbu, Nagarkot, Kathmandu, Pokhara, Annapurna Base Camp, Lumbini, Tansen Palpa, Ridi, Janakpur Dham, Valmiki Ashram, Muktinath, Manakamana
- Best time to visit Nepal: Between early October and early December
What to do in Nepal?
Apart from the adventure tourism in Nepal, there are a million things that you can do. Here is a list of the things that you can do while you are in Nepal.
- Visit the River Dudh Kosi, a famous river in Nepal that is extremely beautiful and you cab canoe over here as well.
- Adventure trekking in Nepal and peak climbing in Nepal are also very common. If you are going to Nepal, then this is one activity that you must undertake. There are numerous peaks that you can scale and even more trekking circuits that are present. Some of them that deserve special mention are the Annapurna Trek, Makalu trek, Everest base camp trek etc.
- Visit the world heritage sites that Nepal has. They are the Royal Chitwan National Park, Kathmandu valley, Bhaktapur Durbar square, Lumbini, Janakpur Dham, Tansen Palpa, Ridi, Muktinath, Manakamana etc.
- Indulge in the craziest adventure sports ever. Nepal is the best place for adventure sports. Mountain climbing , paragliding, river rafting, bungee jumping Nepal etc. are all, one better than the other
- Go in for the Kailash Yatra pilgrimage that commences in Kathmandu.
As there so many things that you can do in both these countries and all of them are very different from the other you should go in for a tailormade holidays instead of a holiday package, so that you can get to indulge in what you like best. Now that I have answered your questions as to, why choose Nepal and India tailor made holidays, I’m sure that you will be all set to decide on the places that you wish to visit and ask you travel agent to make a package for the same.