Lumle Holidays is the UK’s fastest growing and low cost adventure tour operator offering small to large group and tailor-made holidays to Nepal, India, Tibet, Bhutan, Thailand and Sri Lanka. Its trips focus on culture, heritage, adventure, special interest, nature and much more. There are several reasons that brings a question mark "why we are different?"
1. We are fastest growing company, adding few countries in our portfolio every year.
2. Our customers say, our services are very much personalised, second to none and prices far more competitive in the marketplace; for more details please visit What Our Customers Say?.
3. All its trips are ATOL/TTA protected and are suitable for people of all walks of life who wish to explore their special interest and turn their forthcoming holiday to memorable experience in their lifetime.
4. We are niche and tailormade specialist tour company. In most cases, we respond with full quote within 4 working hours.
5. We work with the majority of major hotels and other suppliers in the countries where we operate. All of our partners are well established and have great reputation in the industry, meaning that our customers get world-class services.
6. We do not have minimum number policy on our fixed departure trips (excluding to Kailash Mansarovar & Tibet trips) unlike other companies. Having said that, our trips will operate once booked; meaning that you can have peace of mind for your forthcoming holiday.
7. Our product is very much adpatable to customer demand which means customer have option to choose whether to go for land only holiday or flight plus (flight inclusive holiday).
8. Lumle Holidays supports the economies of the local communities in which it operates, whenever possible, by employing local people and using locally sourced products.
The above are key reasons and there are many more which makes us different and unique tour operator from others.